Wireless Presenter User’s Manual
Be sure to carefully read this user’s manual before using the wireless presenter and keep it for future reference
WARNING! RISK OF INJURY!
Laser beams can cause permanent damage to the eyes. Do not look into the laser beam or shine the laser beam into your eyes, other peoples’eyes, or the eyes of pets. Be careful when pointing it towards reflective surfaces.
Keep this device away from Children. This is a working tool, not a toy. It should only be used by adults.
Information in this document is subject to change without notice. No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronical or mechanical, for any purpose, without prior permission of the seller.
I. Product description
Featuring a pen-like design, alt-tabbing and hyperlink functions in presentations, it is an intuitive and easy to use tool for any and all presentations. Thanks to the built in laser pointer you can point out details to your audience while you present from up to 100 meters range. The USB connector is securely placed within the presenter itself, making sure you are always ready.
1) PowerPoint, Keynote and Prezi support.
The functions of page down and page up buttons can be switched between Page Down/Up, Left/Right Arrow and Up/Down Arrow, by pressing the page down and page up buttons at the same time.
2) RF frequency, which is an ISM free frequency and can be used world-wide.
3) Up to 100 meters’ wireless range. By using frequency hopping technology to improve the signal to noise ratio. It is Omni-directional and as such allows for the control of devices in other rooms.
4) Through UniCoding 6 technology, one USB receiver can be controlled by 1 up to 6 transmitters.
5) Support functions including Page up and Page down, Full screen, Hyperlinks function in PowerPoint.
6) Provide great button-pressing experience by silicon rubber button.
7) Low power alarm function, the led will flash slowly when the power is low.
8) Storable receiver for easy carrying. The USB receiver can be stored inside the wireless presenter.
9) Safe laser class complies with EN60825-1.
10) Support hyperlinks function in PowerPoint.
11) USB 2.0, plug and play.
12) Three ways to save power consuming by auto standby, deep sleeping and power switch.
13) One AAA battery, easy to replace.
14) The function of the keys can be customized by the Norwii Presenter software.
III. Operation system
Windows 7/8/10 and above, Mac OS, Linux, Android 4.3 or above.
IV. Package contents
1) Wireless presenter (USB receiver included) * 1
2) User Manual * 1
Technology: Radio Frequency
Frequency: 2.4GHz (N28)
Frequency: 868MHz (N28M)
Control Distance: up to 100m
Laser Power: <1mW(Class 2M) or <5mW(Class 3R), see the laser label on the back of the presenter.
Laser Distance: >200m
Working Voltage: 1.5V
Working Voltage: 5V DC
Dimension: 22.7*14*7.6 mm
VII. Function Description
1) Press and hold “Laser Pointer” button to turn on the laser, release button to turn it off.
2) Press “Page Up” button for 2 seconds to Start a slideshow from the current slide. Press the button for 2 seconds again to escape from the full screen.
3) Press “Page Down” button and “Page Up” button to go forward and backward.
4) Press “Page Down” button for 2 seconds to enter black screen. Press “Page Down” button for 2 seconds again to escape.
5) Note: When you press “Page Down” button for 2 seconds to enter the black screen, the USB receiver will send the letter ‘b’ or comma ‘,’ to the PowerPoint. If the Input Method Editor is open, the letter ‘b’ or comma ‘,’ will be intercepted and cannot be sent to the PowerPoint. In this case, try to turn off the IME or switch to the English input mode.
6) Press Play PPT to enter full screen.
7) If hyperlinks exist on the page, press “Tab” button to choose them, press “Enter” button to open the hyperlink. For WPS doesn’t support jumping hyperlinks by Tab, so WPS doesn’t support this function.
8) After the hyperlink opened, you can keep pressing “Tab” button to execute Alt-Tab to switch between opened windows. Release “Tab” button to choose the window. Long press “Enter” button to execute Alt-F4 to close the current window.
9) The presenter supports PowerPoint, Keynote and Prezi by switching the functions of the page down/up buttons. By default, the page down/up buttons of the presenter function as the Up/Down Arrow on keyboard, which can support PowerPoint and Keynote. By pressing the page down/up buttons at the same time, the function will switch to the left and right arrows on the keyboard for Prezi support. Doing it a second time switch the function to page up and down, which supports many other programs. Pressing the page down/up buttons together a third time will switch back to the default setting.
10) For products that support key function customization or spotlight serial products that support digital laser, spotlight, highlight, you need to download Norwii Presenter software. Please download it from the "Downloads" under the "Support" menu of Norwii official website www.norwii.com in English version.
1) Install battery.
2) Take out the mini USB receiver from the wireless presenter.
3) Plug the USB receiver into the USB port.
The operation systems including Windows, Android, and Linux will install the driver for the USB receiver automatically. It doesn’t need a special driver. You won’t need to download a driver from our website.
4) Operate the wireless presenter.
When you press the buttons of the presenter, the LED of the presenter will flash.
5) Turn off the wireless presenter.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to know the battery is out of power?
Turn on the power switch of the presenter, then press laser button to check if the laser can be turned on. If the laser cannot be turned on, usually it means the battery is out of power or the laser diode is broken and need replacement.
In other case, if the LED on the wireless presenter starts to flash slowly, it means the power is low and the battery needs to be replaced.
2. why does the laser pointer not work?
First, check the power switch. Second, check whether the wireless presenter is in low power or out of power. If the LED flashes slowly, it means the power is low and the battery needs to be replaced. If all the other buttons can work, only the laser pointer cannot work, the laser diode may need replacement. Third, check the place of anode and cathode of battery. Before putting a battery into the presenter, remember to remove the plastic cover of the battery.
3. When the mini USB receiver plugs into the PC USB, the computer does not detect the device, why?
Please check whether the USB works or not. You can use a USB mouse or keyboard to test the USB port. If a USB mouse or keyboard works on the USB port and the USB receiver of the presenter doesn’t, it means the USB receiver of the presenter is broken or the USB drivers is not compatible with the USB receiver.
You can try another USB port of the same computer or USB ports of another computer to check whether the USB receiver of the presenter is working. If it works on other computer, it means the USB drivers of the computer are not compatible with the USB receiver. You need to back up your data and reinstall the OS.
4. The laser is ok and the USB receiver can be detected by the computer, why does the presenter cannot control the computer?
The reason is the USB receiver doesn’t save the presenter’s address properly. You can use Norwii Presenter software to do Pair operation to let the USB receiver to save the presenter’s address again.
5. How to grant permissions for Norwii Presenter on macOS?
On macOS, users need to add operation permissions of [Input Monitoring], [Screen Recording] and [Accessibility] for Norwii Presenter software under [System Preferences] - [Security & Privacy] - [Privacy] .
CE, ROHS, FDA